About CTU Corporate / Part-time
Our Passion… To provide excellent facilitator led training in order to certify IT Professionals on an International level in the ICT sector for the South African Job market.
CTU is the best at providing Human Resource Development (HRD) Solutions in the ICT Industry We have an absolute passion for the "Development of ICT Professionals". Through CTU Recruits and our corporate division it is our mission to bring ICT professionals and companies together. We believe that companies should have a proper skills development plan to optimise the technologies that are deployed. Systematically developing employees to address the skills gap in ICT is the only way to achieve empowered human capital.
CTU has the proud record of being the only provider in the ICT Training and Development market for over 25 years and has proved that it has the ability to stay relevant and innovative in an ever-changing dynamic environment and has contributed significant value by developing ICT professionals which in turn made huge contributions to the ICT industry of South Africa:
- We have a national footprint with the ability to roll out distributed development interventions for National clients.
- We are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning partner in South Africa and certify the most Microsoft Certified Professionals country wide. Our accolades include 1 Learning Partner of the year and two finalist positions in the last 3 years.
- As a CISCO learning partner we develop CISCO professionals up to CCNP level and through our strategic partnership with NIL we can extend any specialized CISCO programs to our clients.
- We are registered with the MICT SETA for numerous Learnerships and skills programs and have successfully completed countless interventions as part of HRD interventions.
- Our Career Division is ideally positioned to supply quality internationally certified market entry professionals through CTU Recruits to ensure a constant flow of relevant skills to our clients.
Our menu of programs include a wide variety to fulfil your development needs from:
Soft skills, End-user Computing, Skills Programs to professional programs covering Network Engineering , Programming, Cloud Computing and many other technologies. Life Long Learning has become part of our DNA in a very dynamic ICT environment and ICT professionals should be constantly updating and upgrading their skills to optimise ICT in organisations. CTU has internationally certified the most professionals in South Africa over the last 6 years in Microsoft, Adobe, CIW and Autodesk.